Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12 means....

 
Oseng Tempe ala Ntun  
Well,
12.12.12 means...
I think it has different meaning for everyone. haha. For me, it is the day when i start to cooking by my self. But, because it is the first time for me to cook, i still need someone to help me. #halah. But its oke, never mind.






You know, this morning i want to cook oseng tempe. At 5 o'clock, i start to ask a recipe from my mother's dorm a.k.a ibu kos. Then, i buy some ingredient. Oh my, there was a lot mom's make a lining up to buy vegetables in the vegetable's seller. I take some materials while waiting for me to give money.



Well, the ingredients for my venue are:
  1. tempe
  2. long beans 
  3. garlic
  4. onion
  5. chili
  6. salt
  7. sugar
  8. galangale (lengkuas)
  9. soy sauce
  10. water 
  11. cooking oil

How? Here it is the step:
  1. 1. Slice the garlic, onion, chili, tempe, and long bean
  2. 2. Heat the cooking oil
  3. 3. Stir fry tempe until it half cooked and leak through plate or something
  4. 4. Fry the garlic, onion, chili, and galangale into hot cooking oil until withered and smell nice
  5. 5. Add water and cook it until half cooked.
  6. 6. Add long bean 
  7. 7. Add tempe and cooked until the seasoning soak into tempe and long bean
  8. 8. Leak through plate

Voilaaaa...
Here it is.
Oseng tempe made by me (with a lot help from mother's dorm) haha..
 
Oseng Tempe ala Ntun

What will i cook next? I don't know. hehe. I think i started to love it :)


Oiyaa, happy 12.12.12

No comments:

Post a Comment