I think it has different meaning for everyone. haha. For me, it is the day when i start to cooking by my self. But, because it is the first time for me to cook, i still need someone to help me. #halah. But its oke, never mind.
You know, this morning i want to cook oseng tempe. At 5 o'clock, i start to ask a recipe from my mother's dorm a.k.a ibu kos. Then, i buy some ingredient. Oh my, there was a lot mom's make a lining up to buy vegetables in the vegetable's seller. I take some materials while waiting for me to give money.
Well, the ingredients for my venue are:
- long beans
- galangale (lengkuas)
- soy sauce
- cooking oil
How? Here it is the step:
- 1. Slice the garlic, onion, chili, tempe, and long bean
- 2. Heat the cooking oil
- 3. Stir fry tempe until it half cooked and leak through plate or something
- 4. Fry the garlic, onion, chili, and galangale into hot cooking oil until withered and smell nice
- 5. Add water and cook it until half cooked.
- 6. Add long bean
- 7. Add tempe and cooked until the seasoning soak into tempe and long bean
- 8. Leak through plate
Here it is.
Oseng tempe made by me (with a lot help from mother's dorm) haha..
|Oseng Tempe ala Ntun|
What will i cook next? I don't know. hehe. I think i started to love it :)
Oiyaa, happy 12.12.12